Just keep running...

Sunday

so far, so good, so keep going

I managed to make it to the gym this morning. I know that ideally one should train outside and actually put miles on one's shoes (and legs and back and so on) but that's a little difficult given my current environment. Since I am limited on actual space, I tried to vary my aerobic exercise today. I ran on a treadmill for about 2 miles and then moved over to an elliptical trainer. The counter on it said I "ran" about 2 1/2 miles on it in a 30 minute session. I have divided my training into good old fashioned 2-a-days. I'm doing aerobic exercise in the morning between breakfast and lunch, then I plan to do strength and flexibility training in the afternoon. That will mostly be weight lifting and abs. I've done this before, but it's been a long time since I went through that kind of regimen.
I've also decided that I may or may not post something every day, but I will be updating my ticker after each run. Posts will probably be created if there is something worth saying. Did you see "Lord of the Rings?" Just like the Ents (the tree shepherds) say, "It takes a long time to say anything (because of computer connections) so we don't say anything unless it's worth taking a long time to say it."

No comments: