Just keep running...

Friday

First Step

Someone once said that the longest journey begins with a single step. This site is going to be a journal of a journey. I am 33 years old and I am not satisfied with myself. I intend to use this as a forum to discuss things I learn and post graphs and counters of my progress. I have another blog where I will continue to spout off about a variety of topics, but this one will be dedicated to my fitness. I am not just talking about weight loss or miles run, although those will be here. I'm also talking about spiritual fitness. I have been a stagnant Christian for far too long. Hopefully, this blog will encourage you in your journey toward better health. To be honest, it was my sister's success in her efforts that have inspired me to renew my battle against my body. As Paul said, I must enslave my body to the good so that it will not be vulnerable to evil. (or something like that)

If you care to leave comments, please do so. I will try to update this blog after every workout, but I can not guarantee this. If you have suggestions or comments, please leave them, but be courteous enough to sign your entry. Other ground rules should not be necessary.

Today is the 231st anniversary of the birth of the United States Marine Corps. It is also the first day of the rest of your life. What are you going to do with it?

No comments: