Just keep running...

Friday

whew!

It's been an interesting week for PT out here. We had a good sand blast early this week and then today I ran to the gym through the rain. Huh?! I thought I was in a desert! Then I remembered that a desert is any region that receives less than 10 inches of rain in a year. Well, that means there could be some rain, just not very much.

I've also decided that my shoes are too small. My toes push against the toe of my shoe from the moment I put them on. This does not leave any room for my feet to swell while I'm running. I guess that would explain the MASSIVE blisters I've been getting on my toes while I run. I'll just have to remember to use my foot powder (thank you, community grab box) and try to air out my feet as much as I can, which isn't very much.

Still, I managed to put some miles on my feet four times this week, including two "monster cardio" days. I think it's starting to work because my belt has more of a "tail" on it than it did when I came over here.

Have a good weekend! We have three softball games scheduled. I don't know if the weather will allow us to play though. We'll see.

No comments: