Just keep running...

Sunday

I must be doing something right

Okay, I've had two people in the last week tell me that my face looks thinner. I guess that means I really am on the right track. I am usually able to best notice differences in my weight by looking at my face as well. I know the bigger target is my gut, but no matter how much (or how little) I weigh, it always looks the same to me. I graduated boot camp at 180 pounds and I thought my stomach was big. I've been as heavy as 230 and I KNEW my stomach was big, but it didn't look to me like it was 50 pounds bigger. Is that a perspective problem? Have I just become so used to my flabby sides that I just assume I'll always have this body image? Well, I have 20 weeks left before I put my workout regimen to the ultimate test: what will SHE think about it?

No comments: