Just keep running...

Tuesday

Nope. Didn't like that one either

Okay, so the whole New Year’s resolution is still going… sort of. I haven’t been running EVERY day, but I have been out a lot more than what’s been documented here on this blog, so I’m starting over (again).

Since I’m deployed this time, which means I don’t have my family around, I can waste some time each day keeping this blog updated. I’ll start the counter at zero for “miles run” and I’ll just see how many miles I can log before I go home. I’m glad I brought my good shoes and I’m also glad I brought some of my civilian shorts, because the traditional strict “green on green” rule doesn’t seem to hold much weight out here.

Speaking of weight, I’m hoping to lose an average of a pound a week while I’m here. If that is successful, I should be just under 200# by the time I get home. Of course, in an ideal world, I’ll be either less than 200#, or my BF% will be a lot lower by the time I get home. I’m on the LGN plan from now until whenever…

No comments: