Just keep running...

Monday

modified plan of attack

Okay, so I've been trying to do a little bit every day. I haven't gotten up to a full six days a week yet, but I'm getting there. Yesterday I ran on a treadmill for about 3.5 miles and then hit the bike for another 8 miles. That was 30 minutes each machine. I added that to the miles I ran last week and came up with the total of 25 miles so far this deployment.

I'm going to try something new this week. I did pure cario yesterday. Today I'll try to do all three workouts (upper body, lower body, abs) and try that for a couple of weeks. That'll give me three cardio workouts a week (M/W/F) and two weight training days (T/Th) and leave the weekend open for softball, swimming, or whatever. If this works, it'll be more sustainable as it will allow me to continue the cycle after I get home and keep the weekends open for the family, like they should be.

No comments: